GTIN is the unique Global Trading Item Number of your articles which has to be purchased from your Local GS1.
Key points about GTIN:
- GS1 provides you with 13 digits long GTIN and in "10-pieces" pack
- out of 13 digits you should create 14 digits long GTIN.
Please refer here on how to create GTIN14
- must be unique per each article
- has to be assigned per each item
- Codes which start from 200-299 are applied only for internal usage and not applicable to use for PIER accordingly to GS1 rule.
Example of GTIN: