Supplier Master Data : Address, Sites, Contacts, Documents and certificates.
- Here, you can view information about your own details as “Supplier”, related to the respective Requirement Profiles, Specifications, and Articles associated, among others.
- As a Supplier user, you can click on the “View supplier” button to overview your own record.
View Supplier Record
- The record shows information such as Sites, Contacts, Documents, Change History, Requirement Profiles and Specifications associated to the supplier
- Under “Sites” the system shows information about the site name, address, status, number of articles and number of certificates associated to the site
- The user can click on the number shown below the “Number of articles”-column to see the list of article details associated to the specific site
- Clicking on No Of Certificates shows the certificates associated to the supplier site
- Clicking the tab Documents you can see files as in the screen below
- Clicking the tab Change History you can see the users who have modified the supplier record
- Clicking the tab Requirement Profile you can see the list of Requirement Profiles where the supplier was associated
- Clicking the tab Specification Management you can see the list of Specifications where the supplier was associated
If you want to learn how to edit/update your information, please check the next video.
Thank you !