You will insert your prices in a tender under the Tender Elements tab
1. Click on Place Values icon
2. Insert your prices, click Save as draft
3. Click on Publish all tabs, for values to be visible for the project leader
Please find below the steps that you will need to follow before being able to insert your prices in a tender:
Click on the eSourcing link in the invitation email and log in https://esourcing.metro-link.com
Find and access your Project
If you would like to place your quotation, first you will need to accept the General Conditions
1. Click on General Condition’s icon: download and read the document(s)
2. Make a check mark in front of the document(s)
3. Make a check mark in the box "I have read and accept the General Conditions"
4. Click on “Accept” button
For full tender participation information, also please check the attached documets.
In case you are invited to a Local tender from Metro/Makro Cash & Carry, please use
"Quick Supplier Guide RFP"
In case you are invited to a Global tender from Corporate Metro AG side, please use
"COBM Quick Supplier Guide RFP"
If you would need further assistance, please feel free to contact:
Hotline: +49 (211) 969 4747
Mo. – Thu.: 08:00 to 18:00
Fri.: 08:00 to 16:00